This guide should help you find the best baby mattress for your little one. We will go over all the different features to look for when choosing the right mattress.
Right now there are so many choices from organic, hard or firm and hypoallergenic – which is the right one to choose? You might wanna check rollawaybed.net top picks
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR WHEN
BUYING A BABY MATTRESS?
- This is where I made my mistake. You should only buy a crib mattress that has good parent reviews. In all the baby mattress reviews that we do you will always see real parent reviews from customers that have bought the baby mattress.
- Makes sure the sleeping surface is free of Lead and Phthalates.
- It should be a standard size so it can fit your toddler bed as well.
- Should have a decent warranty of more than a year.
Hard Or Soft
- Most people lean towards firm, but is definitely something to consider. A lot of baby mattresses have two sides, one side is firm for infants & one side is a little softer for your toddler.
Support Bars , Coils or Foam
- This is up for debate, which is best coils vs. foam.
- Make sure it meets all the USA safety standards. I think you are pretty safe with most known brand names.
- Finding the best price is always a factor when you buy anything and baby mattresses are no different.